Delicious ways to blast belly fat at breakfast
These slimming healthy breakfasts are tasty, high in protein, fiber and low in calories. Try them to melt and lose weight without depriving you!
Healthy Breakfast to lose weight and lose weight faster
As part of a diet, breakfast should be able to offer you a variety of nutrients to keep going until dinner. To achieve this goal, equip your kitchen with healthy food rich in protein and fiber.
If you start the day with a bagel, sweetened cereal or an ice-cold waffle drizzled with syrup, it will not help your appetite and your mood. But if you’re having lunch with protein-rich foods, you’ll get to lunch without thinking for a moment about eating.
All the following recipes give you good amount of protein to prevent you from snacking on a chocolate bar before lunch. Discover our best and healthy breakfasts to lose weight without effort.
A recipe for cocoa and peanut butter smoothie to lose weight effortlessly
Spoil yourself in the morning with this vegan smoothie, healthy, quick to prepare and economical. Very nutritious because its full of proteins, vitamins and super foods, it will satisfy you until dinner. Thanks to its sumptuous chocolate taste, you will be eager to get up to enjoy it!
- 1 large overripe bananas , peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 tbsp unsweetened pure cocoa
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 4 or more pitted dates
- 2 cups unsweetened milk
- 1 tbsp espresso powder optional
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseed
- Blend all the ingredients in the blender and mix until you get a smooth and creamy drink. Increase or decrease the amount of milk for a more or less liquid consistency. You can opt for soy, almond or coconut milk. Serve cool!
Note: To sweeten your smoothie, you can replace the pitted dates with a touch of honey.
A recipe of vegan crepes for a slimming and healthy breakfast
These simple and comforting pancakes will bring you all the mellowness of the classic recipe, without fat. When you have a little more time, to be able to cook and to make perfect crepes!
- 250 ml unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 250 ml all-purpose flour
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml lemon zest
- 20 ml baking powder
- 15 ml sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ripe banana mashed with a fork
- 10 ml canola oil
- Heat the pan over medium-low heat (about 5 minutes before putting the dough).
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add vegetable milk and oil, mix.
- Finally, add the crushed banana as well as the juice and zest of the lemon.
- Thoroughly whisk the mixture to incorporate as much as possible.
- Once the pan is hot, oil the surface and pour about 1/2 cup of Crepe batter (whichever size is desired).
- Cooking should be slow and even.
- Once the crepe edges are well cooked and bubbles appear on the surface, flip it over.
- After 30 seconds to a minute, remove the Crepe from the pan and cook another one, not to mention adding a little oil each time.
- Serve with maple syrup, honey or fresh fruit!
Goat Cheese, Mushroom, and Spinach Frittata recipe for a healthy breakfast
This high-quality energizing breakfast combines eggs with Portobello mushrooms, baby spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes and goat cheese. Roasted almonds add an unexpected and deliciously crunchy touch.
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sliced almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of rapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ⅔ cup (150 ml) sliced mini portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup (125 ml) cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 ounce (30 g) softened goat cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- In a dry nonstick skillet, lightly toss the almonds over low heat until browned or golden brown.
- In a bowl, whisk egg and egg whites together. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- In the pan, at medium temperature, heat the oil and brown the garlic a little, about a minute.
- Add mushrooms, spinach and cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the spinach is faded.
- Add tomatoes and cook while stirring for another minute.
- Reduce heat and gently pour the eggs into the pan without stirring.
- Gently cook and peel the eggs with a spatula while tilting the pan from side to side until the eggs are cooked.
- Put goat cheese over the mixture and sprinkle roasted almonds.
- Slide the contents of the pan on a plate and serve.